Mango Sorbet

Happy Monday all, hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend! I spent the entire time with family and it truly filled my cup. Summer is here to stay and so are the hot temps! I decided I wanted to make up something sweet, delicious, and of course mango-y to enjoy after our evening walks to cool down and munch on before getting around to bed. Not only is this super easy, its a great way to get in a serving of fruit and also satisfy that sweet tooth! YUM! This is something I will be making in the future for Baby M when we get to eating solids and into the summer months! This has natural occurring sugars, fiber, and lots of vitamins which brings an added bonus compared to a store bought sugar derived frozen treat. I'm not gonna lie, I also really loved the color and how smooth the mouth feel was on this sorbet. This is going to be the start of me getting creative with various fruits to make many more flavors, stay tuned! 

Ingredients:

2 fresh mangos, peeled & pit removed
1/4 cup orange juice
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup agave (or honey)
pinch of salt

How to:

Line a freezer safe dish with plastic wrap.
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
Pour mixture into the lined container and freeze until solid.
Remove from freezer ~15 mins prior to serving.

Comments

Popular Posts