Ground Turkey Feta Meatballs


This may not be the turkey recipe you whip up this week, but I do promise it's a keeper, so bookmark it for later! Not only did I absolutely adore these, but Chris gave them a thumbs up as well- note that he does NOT do ground turkey so I consider that a HUGE win! Again, in true Ariel fashion- I’m keeping it super simple with the recipes and trying to utilize my kitchen staples so there’s no food waste. I used these yummy meatballs to top some of our home grown baked spaghetti squash, with tomato basil pasta sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. 

This week is going to be quite busy for us all and I am so proud of myself for juggling all of the holidays events of the past weekend, it really built up my confidence as a new mom and doing it solo. I know that might sound silly, but finding time and places to pump, balancing George's nap and feeding schedule, and also remembering ALL the things when leaving the house feel like some serious feats after going back to work this past week to boot. I have been loving it all & realizing this season of life will not last forever and I'm doing a great job. If you are struggling currently finding the balance in life, slow down and pat yourself on the back! I guarantee the sheer fact that you are simply worrying about it proves how amazing of a human you are! Hope you al have a fun and festive holiday week! Enjoy! 

Ingredients:

1 lb ground turkey
10 ounces of fresh spinach
6 oz crumbled feta cheese
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 chopped fresh red onion
salt & pepper to taste

How to:

Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix together turkey, spinach, feta, paprika, onion, salt, & pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Roll into desired meatball size and place in the prepared muffin tin.
Bake until meatballs are cooked through, 20-25 minutes (165 degrees).


Comments

Popular Posts